Saturday, February 28, 2009

A mountain of magazines!

A manga-loving friend of mine gave me about 2 or 3 years worth of Shojo Beat magazines yesterday.


The mountain!

She said I could do whatever I wanted with them so I decided to look through each one and pull out any articles on Japan, their culture, crafts, and recipes :)


My stack of articles with Hello Kitty sticky notes with websites I want to visit for cute Japanese fashion!

I only kept one issue that had an article about shojo author Osamu Tezuka and his manga Princess Knight from 1953.

What do I plan on doing with these mags now? I will be dropping them off at my local Goodwill tomorrow. I'm sure manga fans won't be disappointed because the articles are missing from the mags when all the manga series are intact ;)

In other news, my aunt and I were leaving for work yesterday morning and we looked over and saw 20+ robins in a neighbor's front yard! Hark the start of Spring (hopefully)!

1 comment: