Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yummy French toile ;)

Look what I found at my local Wal-mart?


Beautiful pink toile!

I usually never shop at Wal-mart, but my mother needed to go by the store today for a few groceries and I wondered to the fabric section while she was looking at some skillets. I found this gorgeous 'decorative toile,' it is thicker than your normal cotton fabric so it would be great to make a pillow or two ;)

I love toile, but I can't find it that often so I lucked out on seeing this toile at the store!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you've seen the artwork that I do using toile de jouy but I am totally in love with it! If I could I would decorate my whole house with it!!!
    I cannot believe that you bought such lovely toile at Walmart.
    Today I bought some toile at Eurofab in Toronto and had to fork over 200 dollars for 6 yards!
    I'll have to go to Walmart and see if I can find it. I'm pretty sure that you didn't pay that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it beautimous! I look for gift wrap in toile too! I have some in my stash of gift wrap.

    ReplyDelete