Saturday, February 14, 2009

Geekdom!!

Guess what I got in the mail this week?


I got the second season of Victorian Romance Emma in the mail today!! The manga/anime by Kaoru Mori is one of my favorites ;) I saw a few episodes of this anime online when I was in England and I instantly fell in love with the story of upper class William and a maid named Emma. Each box set comes with a mini-book! Woohoo for Victorian geekdom ^____^



I bought some more Japanese craft books on eBay from one of my favorite stores Rose Tree Crafts! If you love Japanese craft books please visit her store. She has a great selection and she ships purchases really fast!!! Both of the books I bought feature embroidery and some cross stitch designs!! I can't wait to start stitching something up after I get finished with my Elements sampler.


I dropped by my local library today and picked up some books on floral embroidery, ribbon embroidery, initials, and a kids book on Christmas during the Victorian period! I was hoping that the second season of the Tudors was on hold, but I'm still waiting to get a copy....LOL number 6th in line O_o" I guess a lot more people like this series too despite some of the historical inaccuracies.

I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy happy geekdom! Don't you just love found treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very interesting! True treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After you posted comments on my blogs, I had to come and visit yours. It is just delightful. I guess I'm a Victorian geek too because I love stuff like that. I would also dearly like to learn how to cross-stitch and/or embroider but just don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete