Monday, February 2, 2009

No fair!

I'm so jealous! I got home from work today and happened to catch a bit of CNN. Apparently, London got 8 inches of snow today?!?! LOL Though when I thought about it, even if I was in England right now, I would be in Egham and wouldn't be able to get to London because of the trains possibly not running ;)

In honor of the occasion, I thought I'd post some pictures that I took while I was in Egham early in 2007 at Royal Holloway. I woke up one morning to students screaming outside my dormitory. I looked outside and the whole area was covered in snow. By the time I was outside, almost everyone was out and about enjoying the chance to have snowball fights or make snowmen.



This has to be one of my favorite pictures that I took that day. I don't know how I got such a lovely one of the snowfall while some of the undergrads were having a snowball fight :)



The clock at RHUL covered in snow!


Commemorative sculpture of Queen Victoria in one of the quads.

LOL Since it was Groundhog Day today I walked into work this morning and asked one of my coworkers about the groundhog's shadow. (sigh) Six more weeks of winter.

I hope everyone is bundled up tonight and enjoying some nice, hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment