Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another stitching update!

Last night I got a bit more finished on the Air section of my Elements sampler. When I get home from work, I usually get something to eat and then I stitch for an hour or two while multitasking by watching tv. Last night my sister and I were watching American Idol ;)



I won't get a chance to stitch on it tonight....but at least I was able to catch Hollywood week on American Idol ^___^

Hope everyone is staying warm tonight on the Gulf Coast! We have brought Sam in the house, he is sleeping in the laundry room tonight since it is too cold outside in his doghouse! LOL We also have two cats inside too!! They belong to our neighbors, but no one cares for them so we brought them in for the night.

1 comment:

  1. The stitching is taking shape and looks good! Poor little Sam! Or should I say, poor BIG Sam! At least he is being good while he's inside!

    ReplyDelete