Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday stitching

Hi, I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday ;)

Here is my progress on Home of a Needleworker.



I was planning on stopping by Hancock's Fabrics today, but they don't open until 1pm on Sundays and I really did not want to drive through traffic on a busy Sunday with the Super Bowl shoppers everywhere.

Maybe I can persuade my aunt Snowbird to go with me sometime this week after work! *hint hint* LOL

I'm going to give my eyes a bit of a rest today, at least from looking at linen. I started to read Steamed by Katie MacAlister last night. LOL It is quite an interesting book so far. I'm off to snuggle in a chair and continue on with the misadventures of Jack and Octavia in Neo-Victorian England!!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment