Saturday, February 6, 2010

Foiled again!



What's missing from this picture? A decent color of braid!! (sigh) I was hoping to finish my Amour design into a pinkeep this evening after my fabrics dried from being dampened and ironed, but no luck there! I rampaged through my stash of braid in search of some ivory or cream braid and I had maybe 7 inches of it left! I thought the burgundy-colored braid in the picture might work, but it is entirely too dark for the design and fabric I chose for the backing.

It is a dreary day outside and I don't have the energy to fight the traffic to get to my nearest craft store since everyone will be on their way to grocery stores for food for the football game this weekend. (Am I watching football this weekend? LOL No, I'm not a fan of it. The most I know about the game is that you run for your life with the ball to the opposite goal.)

Well, I'll probably go tomorrow in morning to Hancock's Fabrics to see if they have some nice braid. I'll have to bring my cross stitch design with me and see what works with it!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment