Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A house and the Olympics







My progress since Sunday's photo! Almost finished. I need to finish the stitching in the house and then on to the top border ;) Hopefully, I'll be able to finish it tomorrow while watching the Olympics.

Thanks to Christine and Sagami for their comments on my Olympics stitching post. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person who is complaining about the coverage of the Games. I completely forgot, but Sagami is right. Those of you on the other side of world are seeing coverage of the Games after everything has already happened! We are getting that too, but I'm sure it's worse for other parts of the world!

I stayed up last night long enough to see the young ladies from South Korea and Japan compete in the women's short program for ice skating. I thought their performances were lovely! Unfortunately, I didn't stay up for the other competitors as it was already 10:30 pm here. I'm not a night person so I went to bed after seeing those few performances.

I can't wait to see the women's final! It should be good ;) I will try my hardest to stay awake for all the performance! Won't make any promises, but I will try!

Until next time ^___^

2 comments:

  1. Your progress looks awesome, Rachel :) You'll have a finish soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good looking house you've got now.
    Have you stitched yet the cable equipment for receiving olympics on tv ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete