Sunday, February 14, 2010

Half way through the month? Already?! *Updated*

Hi! I hope you're having a great V-day with your family/friends/loved ones! It's amazing how time flies!

Reading:
1. His Last Bow by Arthur Conan Doyle
2. The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol. 1 manga by Clamp
4. Alice in the Country of the Hearts Vol. 1 manga by Hoshino Soumei and Quinrose
5. La Corda d'Oro Vol. 1 manga by Yuki Kure
6. Day of Revolution Vol. 1-2 manga by Mikito Tsuda
7. Three other manga volumes - single titles that I borrowed from a friend ;)
8. Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
9. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
10. All My Darling Daughters by Fumi Yoshinaga

11. Undead and Unworthy by Maryjanice Davidson

Started Stitching:
1. Home of a Needleworker Too by Little House Needleworks

Finishes:
1. Heart Biscornu
2. JBW Belle Fleurs box
3. JBW Amour pinkeep

It seems as though I've read more than I've stitched this month! LOL Not that I'm fearfully broke up about it though.

Today I spent the afternoon reading the last of Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle. What a delightful story! I received the book as a blog giveaway gift from Ms. Doyle's blog in September. With all my stitching I didn't have a chance to get around to reading it until now, which is embarrassing to say the least. But I finally got around to it and loved every minute of it!!

I will have to see if I can find Betraying Season at one of my local bookstores. Hopefully I will have some luck in finding it as I couldn't find Bewitching Season when I was looking for it (lucky I won it from Marissa's blog later on!).

Tomorrow I hope to work on my LHN design if I'm not doing some sort of housework O_o"

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment