Friday, February 12, 2010

Goodbye snow....see you in another 10 years!

Hi, everyone! The snow has passed us. It lasted for about two hours or so and then it moved on its way to GA. We most likely won't see snow for another 10+ years, which is fine with me ;) I love snow, but our city has enough trouble with people driving in the rain....give us snow and it's chaos on the streets!

I've been stitching and watching the end of Emma and start of P&P since noon. Here's my progress:



I hope to finish this design during the weekend or Mardi Gras holiday on Mon/Tues. I hope to go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and get some braid so I can finish making my JBW Amour design into a pinkeep. Hopefully, all the rain has passed us and it will nice tomorrow.

On another note, tonight is the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver! It starts at 6:30 CST. I can't wait to see what their city showcases to the world. Beijing was amazing and I'm sure that Vancouver will be too!

Until next time ^___^

1 comment:

  1. That would be great when finished in your entryway/foyer. It is a nice design

    ReplyDelete