Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hearts abound

Hi! My friend and I spent an hour or so making cell phone charms. It was fun. I'll have to keep a lookout for more designs for them!

When I got home, I was able to finish my Heart Biscornu.


Design: Heart Biscornu freebie by Lenka
Threads: DMC 3350
Fabric: 28ct antique white Zweigart
Start/Finish: 2/3/2010
'Finished': 2/4/2010


Isn't it cute? I've posted a picture of the biscornu beside a glass rooster that belongs to my mother so you see how small this little cutie is! It measures about 2 1/2" in size.



What do you think? I think it turned out well. What's next for stitching projects? Well, I plan on 'finishing' some of my other Valentine's designs this weekend.

Until next time ^____^ I hope everyone has a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Rachel :) Congratulations on your finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned of great!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little biscornu! Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete