Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in the South



This morning I woke up to snow around 10am! No, I usually don't sleep so late, but my family and I were up last night at a Mardi Gras parade. It was fun despite the sleet.



Our chocolate lab Sam in the snow! I took him outside to stretch and play a bit, but he just sat down beside me in the snow. LOL I don't think he cared for it that much.

Right now, the snow has stopped and it has started to sleet again. The weather forecasters say that if the temperatures drop before the next way of storms come through it might snow again!

Be safe everyone! Take your time driving if you have to go to work today!

Until next time ^___^

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe and warm, Rachel :) It's headed our way and we are expecting a good deal of accumulation :(
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Samuel in the snow. Isn't he the cutest.

    ReplyDelete