Saturday, February 27, 2010

February recap

February recap:

Read:
1. His Last Bow by Arthur Conan Doyle
2. The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol. 1 manga by Clamp
4. Alice in the Country of the Hearts Vol. 1 manga by Hoshino Soumei and Quinrose
5. La Corda d'Oro Vol. 1 manga by Yuki Kure
6. Day of Revolution Vol. 1-2 manga by Mikito Tsuda
7. Three other manga volumes - single titles that I borrowed from a friend ;)
8. Steamed: A Steampunk Romance by Katie MacAlister
9. Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
10. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
11. All My Darling Daughters by Fumi Yoshinaga
12. Undead and Unworthy by Maryjanice Davidson

Stitched:
1. Home of a Needleworker Too by Little House Needleworks
2. Spring ABC's by Lizze Kate

Finishes:
1. Heart Biscornu
2. JBW Belle Fleurs box
3. JBW Amour pinkeep

My goals for March include stitching more! I have some small designs for spring that I would love to stitch ;) I hope to read some more books on my shelves! Yes, I have a shelf devoted to books I've purchased, but haven't read....I need to make a concerted effort to read more on that shelf!!

Of course, my plans all depend on whether I'm able to loan another book by Hannah Maria Jones. If I get the chance to borrow it, I'll be doing more reading than stitching next month.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment