Sunday, February 28, 2010

Early start of spring!

This afternoon I stitched this little cutie! I've never stitched a Lizzie Kate design, but I saw this one at my LNS and couldn't resist purchasing it ;)






Design: Spring ABC's by Lizzie Kate
Fabric: 28ct antique white linen M.C.G Textiles
DMC: 727, 987, 3687, 3740, and 3853
Start/Finish: 2/28/2010


What do you think of my Spring-themed display? I bought the bunnies at Hobby Lobby. I had a hard choice to make from all the cute bunnies they had, but I came away with these two! I love the one on the right. He reminds of something that Hayao Miyazaki would have in one of his animations.

I purchased a white ceramic pitcher at Michael's this morning for 50% off! I got some hydrangeas to fill it up!

Did you guys watch the hockey game this afternoon? I was stitching this design while watching it ;) It was a great game! I was hoping the Canadians would win since it was taking place in their homeland! I'm glad they did!

On a closing note, I loved watching the Olympics! Thanks to Canada for hosting such an amazing Olympic Games ;)

Until next time ^_____^

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute Miss Rachel :) I have had all 4 of these in my stash for MANY years now-seeing this one stitched up I think I may pull it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new piece of stitching and the bunnies just set it off.

    ReplyDelete