Saturday, February 20, 2010

A busy Saturday

Hi! It's gorgeous weather outside today. Puts you in a good mood to clean and organize or at least it does to my mind....since I'm crazy like that ;) I helped my mother take some things to storage this morning before going to an antique show at our local Shriner's Temple in Mobile.

I was good! No, really I was!! I only came away with two Victorian brooches....when I could have came away with quite a few and a depleted bank account O_o"

I'll have pictures of them tomorrow along with some new photos of my progress on Home of a Needleworker. Yes, I know, it's taking me quite a while to finish that design when it really shouldn't, but I've been busy reading, updating my iPod, etc. that I haven't gotten around to it until today.

I plan on stitching on it this evening while watching the Olympics. Did you guys enjoy the men's figure skating? I'm glad that Evan Lysacek won, but I felt sorry for Evgeni Plushenko. Both men were amazing on the ice. I wonder if they will continue and skate in the 2014 Olympics. Or is late 20s/early 30s too 'old' to compete in that sport? Hmm....I certainly don't think so, but if you've been in that sport for that long I'm sure it takes a toll on your body.

Pics tomorrow! Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment