Sunday, February 21, 2010

Home of a Needleworker progress


Design: Home of a Needleworker by LHN
Fabric: 28ct cashel cream Zweigart
Threads: Crescent Colours
Start: 2/6/2010


This is my progress so far after working on it this weekend while watching BBC dramas and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1.

You'll notice that I've made some changes to the design. I didn't really care much for the initial "H" and the little house that was composed inside it so I stitched the H without it and in the same color as the other letters. I also didn't care for the blackbird that was suppose to be over the "m" so I left it out. I'm trying to decide what to put in its place. I had stitched a heart in its place, but pulled the threads out as it didn't look right. Maybe a smaller heart or a silver charm of some sort. Hmm....

Anywho, I hope to finish this design later this week or at least by next weekend.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment