Thursday, March 19, 2009

'Twilight' cupcakes

Hi, everyone! As if my root canal wasn't enough today, I had to come home and make some cupcakes for my sister's friend. She works at a movie store and they are having a Twilight party tomorrow night for the release of Twilight.

I was regulated to making chocolate cupcakes, without the decorations. My sister's friend is going to decorate them tomorrow night with cute little toothpicks with various sayings from the Twilight books.



I'll have to remind her to take a pic of the decorated cupcakes :) I had the idea of chocolate cupcakes with white icing and small red apple candies on top, but I don't think those even exist....it would have been neat for the theme of Twilight!

Sweet dreams :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cupcakes. Your batch looks very yummy. If it was me, I would have had to make some extra to taste-test :)

    ReplyDelete