Friday, March 20, 2009

Inspirations magazine


Isn't that bear absolutely gorgeous??

My aunt and I just got back from a jaunt to our local Barnes and Noble store. We like to go every once and a while to see what craft magazines they have in stock. We are grateful that they have a nice section of imported embroidery and knitting magazines.

I got this issue of Inspirations today. I don't think I'll ever have the skills to attempt such a beautiful design as that of the bear's ribbon embroidery decoration, but I can dream :)

(sigh) I would love to get a subscription to this magazine, but as it is an import, it costs about $85 for a year O_o"

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! My family and I are taking a trip over to Fairhope tomorrow to see the arts and crafts fair! Hopefully, I can get some nice pics of the town and the azaleas (if the rain left some intact!).

P.S. LOL Yes, Ingrid, I should have saved some cupcakes for taste-testing! I will definitely remember that next time!

2 comments:

  1. The Inspirations magazine has some lovely ideas. I love love love the golden pomegranite. How did we miss this magazine before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love magazines for inspiration but they are often quite expensive. I try to scan them at the bookstore to make sure there is at least a couple of pieces that are really special. Otherwise I'd buy them all.

    ReplyDelete