Sunday, March 15, 2009

Second finish of 2009

I decided not to post anything since I wanted to finish my Elements sampler first ;) I just finished the border today since I've been stitching all weekend because it has been raining cats and dogs the whole time!!

Design: Anagram Diffusions, Sampler Elements
Thread: DMC 498
Fabric: 32ct olive green Belfast linen
Finished: 7 months over 2008 and 2009


I want to have this one framed, but I think I will wait a while before I do so. Framing is expensive, especially if the stitched piece is large. I'll have to save up for it :)

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Have a good week ^___^

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, congrats on your HD!!!! The fabric matches really well with the threads. Excellent job. I'm HD-ing with you, teehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rachel, I'm interested in buying your elements chart. Please email me at eriahl4ever @ gmail dot com for details. I can pay you via paypal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous! Doesn't it feel good to finish a project like that? And looks like you sold it too! Wonderful. Congrats. What will you work on next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a job well done! The stitching looks as good on the back as it does on the front for anyone who is reading this post. Just think, you have not been stitching that long and you have taken to it like you've been stitching all your life. I am really proud of you and can't wait to see "elements" framed!

    ReplyDelete