Monday, March 16, 2009

Cross-stitch goodies!!

Before the skies decided to open up and pour rain for two days, I went by The Book Nook on Saturday morning. I wasn't planning on going that way, but I went on a driving 'field-trip' to see where my endodontist's office was located and decided on the way back to stop by the BN. It is a used bookstore on Springhill College's campus.

I found some lovely treasures in their craft section!


Two books with various alphabet designs!


A neat DMC book on samplers!


Christmas designs :)


My aunt loves this design ^___^ She said it would be lovely with the lyrics in German.


A great volume on various subjects! Published in 1974 with the craziest sampler I've ever seen......


WOW!!! Check out that motto!!


Lastly, a great little book on French designs published by Dover :)

Only $6 for all of those books! You can't beat that price! Gotta love secondhand bookstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment