Monday, March 23, 2009

A Monday surprise!!

I got home from work and had two packages waiting for me from my best friend in CA! I love getting random packages in the mail; it always makes the day great :)


A basket of cute things :)


Two Ty beanies! LOL 'I love Alabama' bear and a 'Union Jack' bear! And look at that cute bunny with a carrot pack on his back ;) It has a Starbucks card in it!


BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I will use those mechanical pencils and pens! You are never too old for cute school/work supplies :) She also got me a bento box decorated with bunnies!

Not pictured are the Harry Potter clue boardgame and some fun lights for Halloween that she got me too! I will definitely use them this year :) The lights are small witch hats!

LOL And here I was just excepting a package from Amazon. OUP finally released Wives and Daughters so I was hoping to get it today! The gifts I got in the mail are a better surprise!

Until next time ^___^

1 comment:

  1. Seriously you have the nicest friends ever!
    I wish you had left me a teaser sentence about the Victorian book you are reading. I'm ever so curious. And oh man did you make me feel old to learn that the teaser thing has been on Facebook forever..... :(

    ReplyDelete