Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Elements Update :)

Hi, everyone! I have a pic of my Elements progress. I've been working on the border and almost have it done on the right side!


Sorry about the wrinkles! I blame my Q-snaps ;)

I went to the dentist today and they took an X-ray of my cracked tooth. I have to get a root canal :**( I had to be referred to another dentist who does such procedures and was lucky when I called to make an appt and was put in for next week. My sister has had a root canal done before and she said it's no big deal and not to worry about it. I will take her word for it. After a week or so, I have to go back to the first dentist and get a crown put on. (sigh)

I hope everyone is having a great week! It has been warm on the Gulf Coast. Our azaleas are blooming!! I can't wait for the Fairhope Arts and Crafts Fair next week; it should be lovely because azalea bushes are everywhere in Fairhope.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is so pretty that I'm wondering whether I should learn how to cross-stitch!
    Please take some photos of your azaleas for those of us who live in colder climates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress on Elements! To answer your question about framing. I use foam core board for the backing. You can get regular or acid free at any places that does framing. They will also cut it for you, which is so nice because I can not cut in a straight line!! :)

    ReplyDelete