Saturday, October 8, 2011

Origami


Bunny boxes


Turtles and frog


Tiger lilies


Tiger lilies gathered in the bunny boxes

My co-worker and I have been doing origami on our breaks at work. He has been doing origami since he was a kid. I knew a few origami patterns, but it's been quite a while since I've done any. It was fun to fold these on our breaks. We have been using up my stash of origami paper that I've bought or been given by my friend over the years :)

The turtles, boxes, and one of the tiger lilies are my creations. Not stellar quality, I grant you, but it was a relaxing way to spend a couple of breaks in the work week.

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. Cute! the bunnies on the paper gets lost in the tiger lilies but I loved that you used the paper on the boxes. :) Keep on folding, you will get better. :) Do you remember when we were kids in middle school, folding our letters? And I remember you folding a bunch of stars. Did you do cranes? I forget, getting old...hehe I love looking at Japanese origami paper and Japanese fabrics, they are just so intricate. :) Keep folding! hehe

    ReplyDelete