Sunday, October 16, 2011

Autumn and Halloween display

This morning I went by Target to do some grocery shopping and came away with a few items for my autumn and Halloween display. I found a cute rectangular metal basket and small orange table scatter pumpkins in their dollar section.

I have several of my smaller autumn and Halloween cross stitch pillows on the left in the metal basket, two of my larger cross stitch pillows in the middle, and an autumn bowl with the scatter pumpkins and a ceramic witch kitty on the right. I had bought the autumn bowl several years ago and the ceramic kitty at Hobby Lobby this year ^____^

I have other items for Halloween, but they are in storage and I had the wrong key when I went to get them out this weekend! I will have to try for next weekend >__<

Close-up of pillows in basket

Close-up of larger pillows

I couldn't get a good photo of the bowl and the kitty as the flash on my camera kept going off! And it really doesn't help when your living room is done in wood paneling from the 70s! It makes everything darker than usual even with lighting.

I hope you are having fun getting ready for Halloween. Maybe enjoying some lovely fall weather as well!

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear Rachel :)
    Love your displays :)
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Where is this display at in your house? My mom likes to do the displays in our house. Even if I do something, she will change it later on. She has these scary mouse dolls for all the different seasons. At least she keeps it in the downstairs bathroom. hehe

    ReplyDelete