Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Goodies

Hi, everyone! The package I sent to CA was received today! Talk about fast shipping. I mailed it out on Saturday and was thinking it would at least be sometime in the middle of the week before it was delivered O_o"



Usually my packages are a lot larger than this one, but I didn't really see anything so cute that I had to include it in my packages this year. My dear friend Amanda is making an awesome effort at being healthy by eating well and exercising. With that in mind, I decided I wasn't going to overload her package with a lot of candy. I was at Wal-greens when I saw the funniest Halloween 'sushi' gummy set in their candy section. If I was going to get one thing for her package that was sugary sweet, it was going to be the sushi set. I knew she'd get the crazy humor of it all!

Here's what I sent her:

1. Ghost mug
2. I Heart Vampires notepad
3. Ghost pumpkin Ty beanie baby
4. Blameless novel by Gail Carriger
5. Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornament issue
6. Just Cross Stitch Halloween ornament issue

I used a cute black container to hold the notepad and the beanie baby. I got it last year from Hobby Lobby after the holiday was over.

And finally, I can't send a package without a lovely card included. I absolutely LOVE the stationery cards that Papyrus comes out with. Whenever I see that Target has switched to a new holiday in the card section I immediately go over and browse for a while, reading the cards and agonizing in my geeky way over which cards to get. I couldn't resist the glitter die-cut pumpkin card this year!

I'm glad you liked everything my friend!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Yes...Thank you! I love your packages. :) Everything was really cute! :) I did like the body parts sushi...hehe

    I too like to browse Target's card area for hours...hehe I do the same for scrapbook pages and office supplies...yes, I'm a geek and proud of it! hehe

    I hope you like my more practical package. :)

    ReplyDelete