Friday, October 28, 2011

Handmade Brooches

Finally! I got Blogger to upload some images of my new brooches. Three things I love are Halloween, the fall season, and anything cameo, and what did I have in my package, but a fall themed brooch, a Halloween brooch, and a cameo brooch! Woohoo ^__^



This one is quite a neat idea. It actually comes from a seed bead ring pattern, but my friend tweaked it a bit to make a brooch. It is called 'Going Batty'. In the middle of the circular shape is a tiny red bell. How fun!



I saw this brooch on my friend's blog a while ago, but I really didn't think it was meant for me! Don't you just love the colors in it? It is definitely something I could wear almost any time of the year.



I might be bias in favor of this one only because I ADORE cameos! My friend said that the cameo was actually a pendant, but I love how she used it as a centerpiece for a pin. I love the chain that dangles around the cameo. The color works well with the cameo and how can you not like those tiny stars!

Thank you my dear friend! Let me revise my statement by saying that I LOVE all the brooches. I have very few fall or Halloween brooches in my collection so your handmade gifts help to fill out my selection! And the cameo ~ no words needed just a BIG "squeal" of joy >___<

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment