Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blue Willow


Design: Blue China Ornament by JSC 1992
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast Zweigart
Threads: DMC 796, 797, 800, and 823
Start/Finish: 10/16/2011


I found a lovely series of Blue China ornament patterns in an older edition of Just Cross Stitch magazine from 1992. I stitched one of them this afternoon while watching the 1986 version of The Little Princess on DVD.

The design actually has a border around it that mimics the pattern of old blue willow dishes, but I opted to just stitch the design in the middle.

I'll have to think of something else to stitch tomorrow :)

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. LOL...that is cute. Reminds me of lazy summers. How do they make it into an ornament? Are you going to put it in a ornament frame? I can't wait to see what you do with it. hehe

    ReplyDelete