Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Goodies!

Hi, everyone! I came home today to find a package waiting for me from my friend in CA. She said that I needed practical gifts this year instead of the usual candy and decorations :)

Here's the contents:



She got me a Halloween kitchen set that has a oven mitt, kitchen towel, and pot holder decorated with pumpkins. Two sets of cookie cutters, one for Halloween and the other for Thanksgiving.

She also made me three brooches to add to my collection >__<

For some reason, I can't upload the photos after that first one. Silly Blogger! So I will have to wait until later to give you a closer look at the brooches that she made me :P

Thank you for all the lovely gifts my friend! I can't wait to wear the brooches and bake some cookies in the future!

I'm off to cut out some paper lantern bags for Halloween.

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. I will make up for the lack of sweets and decorations on your next package. :) I am glad you liked it. :) Can you take a pic of you on Halloween? hehe

    ReplyDelete