Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. A Magnificent Obsession by Helen Rappaport
2. Bewitching by Alex Flinn
3. Timeless by Gail Carriger
4. Book Girl and the Corrupted Angel by Mizuki Nomura
5. Apollo's Angels: A History of Ballet by Jennifer Homans
6. Rebel Fire: A Young Sherlock Holmes novel by Andrew Lane
7. Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster
8. Dear Enemy by Jean Webster
9. Nobody's Girl by Hector Malot

Crafts:
1. Gentleman Monster amigurumi
2. Bunny blob amigurumi
3. Cupcake amigurumi
4. Good Luck Neko amigurumi

Wow! It's amazing how fast the year is going by or maybe it just seems that way because I've been busy.

What's up for the month of June in terms of craftiness? Right now, I'm working on a sampler that my aunt wanted me to cross stitch for her ;) It's going a bit slow so I won't show a picture of it until I have a few more motifs stitched on it. I think I jinxed myself by saying, "Oh, that's easy. It won't take that long." I had completely forgot about the fact that it was stitched on 32ct linen which takes more time for me than the larger 28ct I'm used to.

I know, I know. There are some of ladies and gents who stitch on higher counts like 40, etc., but I usually use what types of fabrics that Hobby Lobby carries so I don't even have to contemplate using a larger count!! Woohoo for me! Just kidding ;)

I hope you enjoy your weekend. We have a cold front of some sort coming through the South so it feels absolutely amazing this morning. You would think it was the end of the summer and you felt the first signs of fall. But that's just the weather playing tricks on you!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget, you set up an etsy shop too. :) Wow...you did a lot! hehe

    ReplyDelete