Monday, May 28, 2012

Extra, extra, read all about it.......an Etsy shop!

Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you are having a great Memorial Day with family and friends. We are getting ready for dinner later today. My aunt is making a spicy pork recipe from the Pioneer Woman's new book. My mother is making cole slaw and for those of us who don't eat pork, hot dogs! Yum!

In other news, which is BIG NEWS! My friends and I decided to start an Etsy shop called Cherry Blossom Cute. That's why you haven't heard from me in the past week or so. I've been taking pictures of our merchandise, writing descriptions, etc. to add to our shop. All the crafts are handmade by either myself, Amanda, or Kristina.



While we sold some of our crafts at Mobi-Con, we thought it would be great idea to start an Etsy shop for everything that didn't sell there.

We have all sorts of kawaii in our shop. Cell phone charms for Sailor Moon fans, various geeky felties for your cell phone or keychain, and some adorable amigurumi plushies!

One of items that I would like to talk about here is this one since it is perfect for my cross stitch readers:

A lovely beaded pastel butterfly cell phone charm which doubles as a scissors fob!



My friend Amanda made me a butterfly scissors fob like the pictured above as a gift in August of last year.

I had told her about the couch in our living room that was literally a scissor eater! To solve my problem of losing track of my scissors, she made me a beaded butterfly fob using Swarovski crystal beads with a tiny bell on top. So every time I lose my scissors in the couch, I just have to listen for the tingling of a tiny bell.

In addition to the pastel colored fob in our shop, we also have a lovely one in shades of pink and another in shades of purple!

So come and have a look around! We hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I'm sorry to bother you here...did you send me your mailing info for your ARC of Courtship and Curses from the drawing on Nineteenteen yet? I'm in the middle of a website re-design, and was afraid the email program there wasn't working. If you have, I didn't get it--could you email me at lagomorph5 at verizon dot net (in correct email format) Thanks!

    And I'm going to visit your ETSY shop, too--my daughters have crocheted Pokemon hats that they love. :)

    ReplyDelete