Friday, May 4, 2012

Hmm....



My first attempt at amigurumi....it's a mess, I know! LOL I already told my friend Amanda about this one. I was stitching the rows on this little guy and my paper clip fell out (substitute for a stitch marker). This afternoon I was talking to a coworker about learning to crochet. He said just because I lost count didn't mean I couldn't attach the bottom to it and see what it becomes.

My mother says it reminds her of one of the enemies in Yoshi's Island. LOL That wasn't what I was going for, but I'll take it.

I think it's backwards too.....there is a right and wrong way to yarn......

So tomorrow I'm off to HB to buy some decent yarn and stitch markers ;)

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. LOL...it's cute but when I first saw it, I thought it was a pig nose! LOL Sorry...but it does look inside out. :p Good job on not giving up!! :)

    ReplyDelete