Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. Prairie Courtship by Dorothy Clark
2. A Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
3. The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens
4. The Falcon at the Portal by Elizabeth Peters
5. Bride's Story volume 3 by Kaoru Mori
6. Young Miss Holmes by Kaoru Shintani
7. Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
8. The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
9. Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
10. Collected Works of Frances Hodgson Burnett, Volume 2 published by Bibliobazaar

Crafts:
1. Bunny and bear bobby pins
2. French back caged pearl earrings
3. Milk feltie
4. Chocolate swirl roll feltie
5. I love K-pop and J-pop keychains
6. Puppy feltie
7. Strawberry cake felt tissue box cover
8. Star tree tote bag

Next month we are on the home stretch for making crafts for the convention in the middle of the month. Let's just say that I am quite nervous. What if nothing sells? (Sigh) I guess it's the fear and dilemma of any crafter.

In other news, I'm learning how to crochet from my mom and videos online with hints and advice from my aunt. I'm hoping if I can get better at it I can start making amigurumi plushies......LOL it might be a while.

Does anyone like the new blogger interface? I tried to use it a moment ago and it reformatted this post into a single paragraph despite the fact that I hit the 'enter' button between paragraphs, etc. Go figure. So I switched back to the old blogger interface on the sidebar.

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. You have done a lot this month :)
    Good luck with your craft sales

    ReplyDelete