Friday, April 13, 2012

~ *Squeal* ~

Good morning everyone! That bit of geekiness, roughly translated into human speech, means "AWESOME!"

That was my reaction last night when I was reading on Yen Press' website that they were going to publish a series of Kaoru Mori's short stories in a hardcover edition!

Here's the blurb from their site:
"Anything and Something, a standalone collection of short stories and art by Kaoru Mori, author of the critically-acclaimed A Bride’s Story and Emma. Kaoru Mori: Anything and Something will be released as an oversized hardcover to match A Bride’s Story."


I love this sketch that Mori drew of herself.

As all of you know, I love Mori's works and am grateful that CMX and Yen Press have published so many of her stories. I mean look at my blog title banner, that should tell you all you need to know about my love of Kaoru Mori ;)

I can't wait to see when they decide to publish this book!

Ok, that's enough geekiness for the day! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment