Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Love Milk!



This was my experiment for the night. My friend Amanda had sent me a cute milk carton plushie cell charm (on left) recently and I thought I'd try to replicate it (on right).

LOL Her oversew stitching is so much better than mine and not to mention that her milk carton template was better. I ended up tracing around her plushie to get the correct shapes for my plushie. I need to ask her for her template! O_o"

I backstitched the lettering at the top and added a cute heart button that I had in my stash. I also used some blush under the eyes.....with disastrous results. Never use your finger to apply it to the felt or you will get a big mess! I should have used a Q-tip!

Otherwise it was quite fun stitching this experiment. I'll have to work on my oversew stitching ;) Since this little cutie isn't my best attempt, it will go to live on my bookshelf!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Your little felted food and drink series is just awesome. I love all the little details on the projects.

    ReplyDelete