Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bunny Cuteness!

This morning I came home from shopping for a friend's birthday to find a package at my door. My friend Amanda had sent me a package of keychains that I had her order for me and some cup cozies she had made for the convention. She also included a lovely cup cozy of red yarn with my Hunger Games cross stitch design on top. The cup cozy was a birthday gift for my sister ;)

Inside the package was a surprise!

Introducing Lady Fluffington!





She has found a home on one of my bookshelves ;) I think all the items on my shelf are from my friend over the years except for the tiny bunny and the origami jackalope.

Thank you darling! I love the surprise. I truly wasn't expecting anything in this package for me. You spoil me with your amazing crafting skills!

Until next time ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment