Sunday, April 8, 2012

A week in crafts



Earlier in the week I made another kitty plushie and this afternoon I made a heart feltie, but instead of using a ribbon loop, I dug out my grommets from my cross stitch finishing supplies. Now the heart is keychain finish instead of the usual cell charm lanyard.



I received my package of bow and stars beads in the mail this week so I finished the SM charms as cell phone charms ;) For the smaller SM group, I used a keychain.



I used the wing beads I got in the mail for finished the SM symbols into cell phone charms! Cute! I need some black cell lanyards for the red and orange charms on the right.



The seller on eBay who I bought all my beads sent me a freebie in the package, a cute polymer clay ice cream charm! I made that into a cell phone charm along with a leftover tiny paper stars charm that I had in my stash from last year. I also made one of the scallop edged Alice in Wonderland charms into a cell phone charm using a light blue bow since it reminded me of her dress ;)



Last night I made these caged pearl charms into French back earrings. I found the charms at HB a while ago and was debating on how to use them in my crafting. I thought of using them in an earring finish yesterday morning when I was at HB.



We have been enjoying some gorgeous weather this weekend. This morning I got up in order to do some hair accessory finishes. I used the bunny and bear flat back beads on bobby pins. With this finish I used E6000 glue, which is best used outside due to its odor.

I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend with family and friends ;)

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you've been busy! They all look really cute!!

    I love the earrings...great job! :)

    I love the bobby pins! You know you can paint the bobby pins with nail polish if you want it to match your beads better. :) I think MobiCon fokes will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete