Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring package

Good morning! My friend Amanda received the package I sent her over the weekend yesterday. Talk about fast delivery! You've gotta love the postal service.



I found the perfect wrapping paper at Target! Isn't it lovely? I think next to my love of toile patterns, I love filigree patterns too. I thought this paper was perfect for a spring package.



After Valentine's Day, Target had a lot of their merchandise on sale. I saw these heart shaped popsicles and knew they would be perfect for my friend. She is determined to eat healthier and exercise and I thought these would be a great way to make your own popsicles. They were only $3....you can't beat that.



With her love of beading and amigurumi, I picked up these items at the bookstore. The book has some adorable patterns. Some are quite elaborate such as a tree with leaves ;)



Crafting goodies and a pack of Angry Bird gummies. My friend has had her eyes on that panda kit for a while and I happened to run across it while scouring eBay for some bead kits for her package. I couldn't pass up the tart kit either!

As part of our craft exchange, I sent her some safety eyes for her amigurumi plushies. I couldn't find the exact size she was looking for, but at least it's something! I also bought her two skeins of Caron yarn in Celestial and Autumn Red.



Of course, no spring-themed package would be complete without some sort of Easter candy. Since she is trying to be healthy I wasn't about to ruin it with tons of candy, but I couldn't resist this:



I found this little cutie at Walmart. I normally do not shop there at all, but every once in a while I have to brave the crowds there in order to buy detergent, etc. in the event that Target doesn't have what I'm looking for. Well, thank goodness that I stopped by there last month! I couldn't help myself while I was in the store, I had to reach out and squeeze this bunny's tummy. He makes the chicken cluck noises like in the Cadbury commercials ;)

In this package, I also included my Mockingjay design. It was a quick stitch last month while watching episodes of DS.

I'm glad you enjoy all your gifts! Happy crafting darling!

Until next time ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment