Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. Gold Rush Baby by Dorothy Clark
2. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee

Stitched:
1. Loving and Faithful by Little House Needleworks
2. Snow Bunny by Hob Nobb Designs
3. Mockingjay by Forever Young Adult Designs

Crafts:
1. Soulless resin charm pendant
2. Clock parts & gears resin bezel bracelet
3. 6 steampunk magnets
4. 8 resin charms (failure! O_o")
5. Alice in Wonderland charm bracelet
6. 11 cell phone charm lanyards
7. Robot Love watch keychain
8. 60 Shrinky Dink charms
9. 2 Soulless-inspired tote bags

Felties:
2 stars
2 Totoru
1 breakfast pastry
4 toast with butter or jam
10 mustaches
1 cupcake
4 kitties
1 egg
1 bacon
1 onigiri
1 panda
3 bunnies
1 girl octopus
1 donut
1 pig rabbit
1 snow rabbit

Egads! It doesn't seem like that much until I wrote it all down.......O_o"

>____<

This next month will be more of the same. I don't think I'll get any cross stitching done in April because Kristina and I will be getting ready for the convention in May.

But that's ok! I hope to work on some nice cross stitch patterns after May ;)

The one goal I do have for April is finishing Apollo's Angels. It is still on my bedside with a bookmark in it! Shame on me, I know!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment