Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Storybook bracelet




Close-up (Sorry for the horrible color; the colors in the first photo are closer to the truth!)

This evening after a trip to Hobby Lobby I decided to make an Alice in Wonderland bracelet. Over the weekend I had made several scallop edged charms with holes on either side with the idea of making them into a bracelet.

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I bought the larger jump rings. I wonder if I might impose on my friend Amanda and see if I can send the bracelet to her for a makeover with the correct rings? She's a beading/jewelry expert and has all sorts of findings. I think I should have bought oval shaped jump rings......assuming they even make those!

Until next time ^___^

2 comments:

  1. I would be happy to change the jump rings. :) And yes, they do make oval jump rings and yes, I do have some. I will try them to see which ones look the best.

    The bracelet is so cute! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete