Monday, March 19, 2012

Pig Rabbit!



My friends and I are K-drama geeks and one of our favorites is You're Beautiful starring Jang Geun Suk. I found a tutorial for making the pig rabbit doll from the drama and had to try it for myself.

I finished this cutie last night. I'm not impressed with my stitching when it comes to adding the additional parts, it's hard to be neat when stitching them on. This morning I found some tiny safety pins to attach the plaid fabric bows. It is a temporary look for the pig rabbit until I can go by the store and find some plaid bows or some decent ribbon to make them.

Once I've done that, this little guy will be a gift for my friend Kristina since she absolutely adores anything and everything that Jang Geun Suk stars in!

Until next time ^_____^

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww what a cute pig bunny <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!!! He's adorable!!! Who would've thunk it to put a pig and a rabbit together. They are like polar opposites. hehe What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete