Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. Spice and Wolf novel Volume 5 by Isuna Hasekura
2. The Borrowers by Mary Norton
3. The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
4. The Doctor and the Kid by Mike Resnick
5. Cloaked by Alex Flinn

Stitched:
1. Witch House 1642 Salem, MA by Marion Dove Werth

Crafting:
1. 2 onigiri felties
2. 2 luma star plushies (one pink, one blue)
3. 6 magnets (steampunk, owl/flower, and origami paper)
4. Cherry and heart fabric tissue holder
5. Cherry and heart fabric buttons
6. Rose border buttons
7. Sprinkles bracelet
8. 3 jam and toast felties
9. 3 breakfast pastry felties
10. Egg feltie
11. Pudding feltie
12. Cake slice plushie

Apparently, I have a felt fever! Hopefully, my ILL from the library come in soon so I can experiment with other patterns for felt cuties!

Do I have any goals for March? A lot more crafting, but hopefully at least one cross stitch pattern. I know JBW Designs has some new patterns out, along with CCN and LHN, which I would love to buy. But I really need to go through my stash of patterns first and see if anything catches my eye as a project.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment