Wednesday, March 7, 2012

*squeal* Panda Package!

This evening I came home to find a package waiting for me from my friend Amanda in CA!

She posted a lot of the contents on her blog so I'll post what she didn't take a picture of ;)



First of all, she sent me a cute 'grow-a-head' Halloween figurine. It is a funny Dracula figurine ;) She also sent me a freebie set of pens that she received at work. I always need pens! I think we have a pen goblin in the house, they always disappear somewhere O_o"



Included in her package was this super cute witch and cauldron salt/pepper set! Isn't it darling? I don't think I'd ever use them, but I'd definitely display them during Halloween!

Do you like the background? LOL I went by Target this evening after work and picked up a plastic container for all my plushies.



A set of cross stitch magazines! Awesome ;)

See her blog here for pictures of the cute amigurumi she made for me.

She made me a cute onigiri amigurumi and something possibly even more cute! An octopus amigurumi with a top hat and monocle!

*SQUEAL*

I loved everything darling! Thank you for all the goodies ;) Especially the octopus! He's so precious and geeky steampunk, I love it!

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. LOL...So the lost package apparently was a mixture of Halloween and Easter stuff. LOL Sorry. :p hehe

    ReplyDelete