Sunday, March 4, 2012

Soulless Charm

Good evening. I made this resin charm this afternoon using a bezel pendant. I printed out the definition of soulless and punched it out with a 1" hole punch. I Mod Podged it to the bezel, let that dry, and added resin. I decided to go with some clock parts and a glitter hear charm in the resin.

One of my favorite steampunk series is the Soulless series by Gail Carriger. I made the charm with that series in mind ;)

Here is a picture of the charm. My only complaint is the fact that the charms some sort cover the words since they floated in the resin before it dried completely. And I hate the tiny bubbles. I need to invest in a heat gun or something like that to get rid of the bubbles before the resin dries.



Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. It's really pretty. Maybe next time you can try layers. Like a thin layer of resin over the paper. Let that dry to tacky and then add the charms and the final layer of resin. :)

    ReplyDelete