Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patrick's Surprise!

Good morning! I thought I'd put in a quick post before heading off to work today. In the package that Amanda had sent me last week there was an envelope which read "Do Not Open Until March 17th". Well, my lovely friend gave me permission to open it early and I decided to open it today since I won't be at work tomorrow :)


Envelope and front of card


Inside of card and a cute surprise

Isn't that little shamrock just the cutest? She made me a shamrock feltie brooch! I'm so glad to add this to my collection of brooches as I have only three St. Patrick's Day themed brooches!

Since I'm not going to be at work tomorrow, I plan on wearing this cutie today and show him off ;)

Why am I taking the day off tomorrow? Well, my family and I decided to all take the day off from our jobs to head across the bay to see the Fairhope Arts and Crafts show together.

I need to remember to bring my camera. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather and views of beautiful azaleas. We had a bad storm on Monday that destroyed our azalea bushes so I'm hoping that Fairhope's azaleas have survived to bloom another day.

Thanks Amanda for the little shamrock cutie. I've named him Lucky ;)

Until next time ^___^

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love Lucky!! He's so cute *ΓΌ*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! :)You are my favorite person to give my handiwork to. :)

    I hope you don't mind little Bunny, but I'm gonna put a link to my original post about your little Lucky. There a template so you can make your own. :)
    http://crystalpanda.blogspot.com/2012/03/lucky-4-leaf-clover-brooch.html

    And Lucky's parents, Mr. & Mrs. Lucky. :)
    http://crystalpanda.blogspot.com/2012/03/more-4-leaf-clover-pin-patterns.html

    ReplyDelete