Thursday, June 14, 2012

♥ ♥ ♥ Bunny Package ♥ ♥ ♥

Hi, again! I received a birthday package from my friend Amanda yesterday in the mail ;) It was full of bunnies and crafting goodies!



First off, a super cute bunny birthday card and stationery with the initial R.



A geeky bunny shirt! LOL



A set of bunny plates and portable chopsticks. The chopsticks come apart and can be carried around in the metal container. (I think my friend is secretly telling me that I need to practice my chopstick handling, which is quite horrible....just so you know!)



I'm not sure where she found this, but it's cute! A bunny night light. Does a 30 year old need a light? Absolutely! Especially when you have a cat that loves to sit in the hallway at night and blend in to the carpet!!



A Ty bunny, a beautiful Swarovski crystal Thumper charm, and a bunny girl cell phone charm ;)



Bunny girl cell phone charm close up!



Halloween necklace (too cute) and some pineapple cakes ;)



Crafting goodies! A UK cross stitch magazine, a size G crochet hook, and some knitting/crochet markers.

All I can say is THANK YOU! And that you certainly know how to spoil someone ;)

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. The chopsticks have bunnies on them too! They are to match your dishes. hehe :)

    Oops..I thought the necklace was stars not bats. hehe Sorry...way too early. :p :)

    ReplyDelete