Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Too Cute!

I found a moment to gloss my charms! So here are the photos ;)


Swirl lollipop


A gentleman onigiri


A happy onigiri


Bunny sushi bum O_o"


Bunny sushi


Bubble tea #1


Bubble tea #2

Working with polymer clay, I've figured out a few more things:

1. Baby wipes are great for cleaning your work area when switching between colors and not to mention your hands.

2. Wearing gloves when working with white clay is great to get spotless clay. I had trouble with white clay the first time I worked with it as everything that could get in it seemed to be in there like lint or dirt even when I thought my hands were clean!

3. Practicing with paints, Sharpies, etc. on paper before drawing faces or details on your clay is a good idea.

4. My favorite type of clay is Premo as it is ready to work with out of the package. Sculpey isn't bad, but needs conditioning. Kato is the worst type of clay to buy. I had bought a pack of the brown clay to make icing for a cake, but after 10+ minutes of trying to condition it, I give it up as a lost cause.

I can't wait to work some more clay this weekend ;)

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment