Monday, January 9, 2012

A weekend's progress

Good morning! I have one question for everyone. Is it Friday yet? That's how I feel this morning. I stayed up last night to watch the season premiere of Downton Abbey. I also stitched a bit as well.

What did you think of the first episode of the series? Did you know that the show is so popular that they are filming a third season? Will we ever see the ending of the story with Matthew and Mary?

At the request of my friend Amanda, I've taken a photo of my WIP project, Sampler 4 Saisons by Anagram Diffusions as well as a photo of the progress I made from Friday night to Sunday night.





Not a major amount of stitching finished over the weekend, but it isn't too bad for all the interruptions such as laundry, housework, and grocery shopping ;)

Have a great week everyone!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I think I would go cross eyed trying to count to the spot you started from. Go Bunny Go! You can finish it. :) It is really beautiful so far. I like the simple color palette. :)

    ReplyDelete