Monday, January 2, 2012

Baking Goodies!

Silly me! I forgot to show you the pans that my mother had bought me for Christmas! I didn't take a photo of them, but I found images of them on Williams-Sonoma's website.



First of all, she got me a Brookster baking pan. It makes an unique combo of a brownie and chocolate chip cookie dessert! I didn't get the Brookster mix, but you don't need it to make these brownie/cookies. Just use your favorite brownie recipe and chocolate chip cookie recipe! I can't wait to use this pan ;) With it's large size, you can make jumbo muffins and other yummies!



She also got me a teacake baking pan!! It makes 30 small teacakes in various shapes! How adorable is that?!

I'm definitely going to have fun baking this year!!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! I've never heard of a brownie/chocolate chip cookie before...Looks good. :) And those tea cakes will be so yummy and are so cute! Anything that you make smaller, always looks cutter. :) I wish I could be there to try everything you bake...

    ReplyDelete