Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Yearly Recap

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are enjoying your holiday from work, if you have one, and if not, then hopefully making a good start to your 2012!

I had the day off so I headed to the mall to get my haircut as it was getting too long for my tastes. I had to wait for a bit because a girl was getting her hair highlighted and it ran over into my appointment time. Luckily, my hair stylist gave me a free conditioner treatment while I waited so my hair is nice and soft ;)

Afterwards I ran by storage to pull out the Christmas boxes to take down our tree and all the decorations scattered around the living room. It's a shame that we have to take the tree down at all, it adds a cheery brightness to the day when you turn on the lights.

Having stuffed all the boxes I could possibly fit into my car, I headed over to Target to do my grocery shopping for the week. I must be naive, I thought surely it wouldn't be busy on a Monday.....I was wrong! People, like myself who were off from work, were stocking up on groceries, last minute Christmas supplies, and/or enjoying the sales.

On the whole, I think the year went well in terms of all my reading and crafting. Here's the breakdown:

178 books read, 40 projects completed, and 24 of those projects 'finished'

Not bad if I do say so myself. I need to concentrate on more 'finishing' this year and possibly getting one of two of my WIPs finished! I said this last year and I didn't work on them at all. I'm sure they feel neglected >___<

Hopefully I'll be able to do that this year. I will be busy this first half of the year getting ready for a convention at the start of the summer. My friend Kristina and I will have a booth set up there. We'll be selling our crafts such as cell phone charms, tote bags, etc.

Wishing you lots of luck in your crafting, reading, and other projects this year!

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year!!!

    Good luck with your booth...you need to post lots of pics and info on the convention. :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad - so many accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete