Monday, January 16, 2012

I Spy!



Wait a second! What's wrong with this picture? Someone has infiltrated our display of art magnets!



Wow, it's Jang Geun Suk! How did he get on my fridge?

LOL I made these magnets this afternoon as an experiment in the use of glass marbles and Mod-Pod glue.

They are going to be for my friend Kristina as JGS is her FAVORITE Korean actor/singer. She's obsessed! >___<

I had made a run by Hobby Lobby this morning and bought a bundle of supplies to make glass magnets. Unfortunately, I got the wrong size hole punch as they didn't have a 1/2 inch hole punch. I thought the 1 inch would work. It was too large and I had to trim the images....which makes it look sloppy. I'll have to go by Michael's or Joann's Fabric this weekend and see if they have the correct size ;)

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! and I love your art magnet collection. Those pics make them look like a work of art, not just on your fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete